Inspirational Quotes to help you out during those tough times and hopefully give you some motivation, or at the very least something to think about.
- If you don’t stick to your values when they are being tested, they are not values: they are hobbies.
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
- The hottest fire makes the hardest steel.
- A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
- Winston Churchill
- I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.
- Remind yourself that it’s okay not to be perfect.
- Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who get burned.
- Stars can’t shine without darkness.
- We can complain because Rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because Thorn bushes have Roses.
- Abraham Lincoln
- Never chase love, attention or affection if it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having.
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
- Thomas Edison
- If someone says ‘That’s Impossible’, you should understand it as: ‘According to my very limited experience and narrow understanding of reality, that’s very unlikely’.
- Judging a person does not define who they are, it defines who you are.
- When something bad happens, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you.
- A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because her trust is not on the branch but on its own wings.
ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
- A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
- I hope everybody could get rich and famous and will have everything they ever dreamed of, so they will know that it’s not the answer.
- It’s only a problem if you think it’s a problem.
- If you want things to change, you need to start with changing yourself.
Learn from Industry Experts
Meet educators from top universities and cultural institutions, who’ll share their experience through videos, articles, quizzes and discussions.