Mrs. Angela Ajala is a seasoned educationist, an astute administrator, a great mobilizer, an excellent strategist, and is currently the Executive Director of Ladela Schools, Abuja, Nigeria.
Born in Lagos, Angela Ajala holds Bachelors and Post Graduate degrees in English with a Post Graduate Certificate in Education, all from ABU Zaria. She has supported these academic qualifications with an impressive array of Professional Diplomas and Certificates in Education, Management, Strategy, Computer Science and Administration. These include:
- Certificate in Entrepreneurial Management from Pan Atlantic University – Lagos Business School (LBS).
- Certificate Course in Strategy from the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa.
- Leadership Course from the Haggai Institute, Singapore.
- Educational Leadership Course. University of Hull, UK.
- Certificate in Computer Studies.
- Advanced Diploma in Guidance and Counselling from the National Teachers Institute.
Mrs. Ajala has served in almost every capacity for BPW Nigeria. Her impressive service for BPW led to her tenure as National President BPW from 2010 -2016. She currently serves on the Board of Trustees for BPW. Apart from her selfless Service for BPW, Mrs. Ajala belongs to numerous Associations and Organisations.