MHPSS for children as schools reopen
In this module, we will be learning the importance of Mental Health And Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) as students return to school. We will also explore what roles parents, caregivers/teachers, counselors, and the students themselves have to play during this transition.
By the end of this module, you should
- Understand the importance of MHPSS as students transition back-to-school
- Know what role caregivers have to play in ensuring students have the support they need.
Complete the following tasks by the designated due date
- Read all content on the Module 3 content page
- Complete the Module 3 Quiz
- Complete the Module 3 Application Assignment